We’re living in a world where using email is a very important tool to be using in the digital marketing world to promote your company, as it’s so powerful.
The benefits of implementing the use of email are:
- Financially – Profitability as it’s extremely cost effective; you only need a small investment and you can save so much compared to other platforms.
- Measurability – you can see in real time the effectiveness and profitability.
- Prompt – allows a quick response from its users.
- Segmentation – breakdown your users from interests based on the views and clicks from different outlets.
- Interaction – you can include in your emailing calls to action for the user to interact with our message
Accessibility – you should adjust your newsletters to mobile format.
There are a lot of brands and companies that offer the same services so you need to differentiate your brand. But how can you do it? As you will know, most companies use digital marketing tools. But which are the positive and negatives points of them?
We will explain it to you easily with this table:
|Digital Marketing Strategy
|Search Engine Optimization –(SEO)
||You will be on top.
You will increase your traffic.
|It takes long time to be on top.
You need specific knowledge.
|Pay-Per-Click – (PPC)
||It is faster.
Good for promotion.
|It is very expensive.
You need perfect keywords.
|Social Media Marketing – (SMM)
||Best feed-back with clients.
|Must be constant.
Be careful with the posts.
Now you know all the necessary about Digital Marketing Tools, so you have to choose, which one do you think is the best option for your company?