A platform that has been extremely successful for some but can seem daunting for most is YouTube. The production of the video itself can be time consuming if not done correctly. The editing, the content or even the upload to the site itself! Also to really be effective and prominent in your channel is to have regular videos uploads whether it is weekly or monthly.
Here are some points that you can check if you want to improve the positioning of your video in YouTube:
- Put a “sexy” name to the video. A title that has brought very good keywords and you cannot stop looking at until you eventually click.
- Select the labels for strategic YouTube. Look for labels related to the content of the video and choose words that are going to define it
- Quality and short videos. Try not to overdo more than two minutes.
- Extensive description of the video with many keywords. Searchers track descriptions and recognise keywords.
- Include keywords in the voiceover video. YouTube has created a tool to capture the same player audio and caption.
- You should regularly upload content. Google loves fresh content, so it is important to be updating your channel periodically.
- Try to encourage likes and comments from your viewers. Perhaps a message at the end of the video and possibly incentivise it. You should interact with others YouTube channels of you same topic.
- Share the videos on Google plus. The more you share, the more you get back!