Month: February 2017
We are looking for a Front-End Developer
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR WILL HAVE
- Strong skills in hand-coded HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of responsive design techniques
- Skills in working with WordPress for use as a CMS
- Understanding of progressive enhancement and modern approaches to browser support
- Experience with PHP
SKILLS FOR MORE BROWNIE POINTS
- Obsessive (bordering OCD) when it comes to clean, efficient code
- Creative design & illustration skills.
- Experience with server administration and deployment – particularly cPanel.
- Experience of other open source CMS applications.
- Above all, you live and breathe technology, experiment at home/work and share your knowledge and experience with the wider community (via blogging).
- Experience in version control via Git/Github.
- Experience with Sass for CSS-preprocessing.
The role also gives the opportunity to branch out into various other aspects of the business, depending on Dream Random’s needs and your own personal aspirations.