By Tony Jnr Nwachi on 22 January 2016 posted in Blog
We’re living in a world where using email is a very important tool to be using in the digital marketing world to promote your company, as it’s so powerful.
The benefits of implementing the use of email are:
- Financially – Profitability as it’s extremely cost effective; you only need a small investment and you can save so much compared to other platforms.
- Measurability – you can see in real time the effectiveness and profitability.
- Prompt – allows a quick response from its users.
- Segmentation – breakdown your users from interests based on the views and clicks from different outlets.
- Interaction – you can include in your emailing calls to action for the user to interact with our message
Accessibility – you should adjust your newsletters to mobile format.
By Tony Jnr Nwachi on 9 January 2016 posted in Blog
A platform that has been extremely successful for some but can seem daunting for most is YouTube. The production of the video itself can be time consuming if not done correctly. The editing, the content or even the upload to the site itself! Also to really be effective and prominent in your channel is to have regular videos uploads whether it is weekly or monthly.
Here are some points that you can check if you want to improve the positioning of your video in YouTube:
- Put a “sexy” name to the video. A title that has brought very good keywords and you cannot stop looking at until you eventually click.
- Select the labels for strategic YouTube. Look for labels related to the content of the video and choose words that are going to define it
- Quality and short videos. Try not to overdo more than two minutes.
- Extensive description of the video with many keywords. Searchers track descriptions and recognise keywords.
- Include keywords in the voiceover video. YouTube has created a tool to capture the same player audio and caption.
- You should regularly upload content. Google loves fresh content, so it is important to be updating your channel periodically.
- Try to encourage likes and comments from your viewers. Perhaps a message at the end of the video and possibly incentivise it. You should interact with others YouTube channels of you same topic.
- Share the videos on Google plus. The more you share, the more you get back!
By Tony Jnr Nwachi on 1 January 2016 posted in Blog
Using social network platforms to promote your business is not just something extremely effective it is also a low cost marketing tool. Society is strongly influenced by what they see online. Especially when friends and family are supporting it.
To promote your business you should:
- Choose the right social networks; if your new business is audiovisual, for example, musical; you should join MySpace and YouTube. If your new company is about technology, you have to promote your business on Twitter.
- Create a short biography about your company, indicating the purpose, products and offerings of your business.
- Be active; answer to all your customers, invite your friends to your new Facebook page and generate interaction.
- Do not use your new social network just to talk about your company. Share information, articles and other websites of interest related to your topic. Stay relevant!
Which are the most important social networks?
- Facebook – The top social network with over a billions users.
- Twitter – A site with a 140-character text limit. It easy to share all sorts of multimedia content in tweets.
- Instagram – A mobile application designed for sharing real-time photos and short videos while on the go.
- YouTube – A network to share video production, blogging, movie making and music sharing.
- LinkedIn – Do you need to make more professional connections?
- Pinterest – Collecting the best images and categorising them on your own boards.
- Tumblr – Blogging platform heavily used by teens and younger users.
- Google+ – Create a personal profile, connect with others who create a Google Plus profile, share multimedia links and engage with other users.