We’re looking for a talented Games Developer to join our team at Dream Random in London. We are a group of talented people drawing from a diverse range of experience and creative influences to create interactive entertainment with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
This role is for you if:
You are smart, passionate and creative, looking to gain professional experience in a supportive environment whilst immediately contributing to the development of new titles.
You might only just be realising your interest in applying your technical skills to a creative medium.
You want to work on something outside the norm which has an impact on the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, building and iterating engine systems and gameplay features
- Collaborating with artists and designers, building tools to support them and contributing creatively to the design process
- Helping to maintain existing titles
- BSc in computer science/physics/maths-based subject, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating things in C/C++ or C#
- Good 3D maths skills
- Can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Drive to keep learning
- You hold a valid EU work Visa, or have the right to work in the UK
We offer a competitive package. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.
By Tony Nwachi on 28 November 2017