Here at Dream Random clients are always searching for ways to measure their social media reach, and sometimes it has been known techy always through jargon…. Yes I know you’ve been there haven’t you well I have conducted a list of metrics I thought might help!!
Klout Report Metrics
- Klout Score: The Klout Score is a single number that represents the aggregation of multiple pieces of data about your social media activity.
- True Reach: Influencer’s Klout Score (The size of a person’s “engaged audience” of followers and friends who actively listen and react to his or her online messages).
- Klout Network: The influence level of the people in your Klout True Reach.
- Amplification: The likelihood that one’s message will generate actions (retweets, @messages, likes and comments).
Instagram Account Reports
- Likes: Similar to Facebook, users on Instagram can “like” a photo to express interest.
- Total Engagement: The total number of likes and comments on a posted photo.
- Filters: The filter with the highest engagement per photo.
- Best Time for Engagement: The time of day with the highest comment frequency during the report time period.
YouTube Channel Metrics
- Total Uploads: The total amount of uploads of the channel for the channel’s history.
- New Video Views: The total number of video views during the report time period (across all videos in this report).
- Subscribers: The total subscribers for this channel (based on the last day of your report period).
- Average Views per Video: Total views/Total videos.
- Total Engagement: Total number of favourites, comments and ratings during the report time period.
- Total Ratings: Total ratings the videos have received in the report time period. Ratings count includes both “thumbs up” and “thumbs down” count.
- Total Engagement: The total number of favourites, comments and ratings during the report time period.
Twitter Account Metrics
- Followers: Users who have subscribed to your Twitter updates and will see your Tweets show up in their news stream.
- Tweets: Any message you send out to your followers.
- Mentions: Mentions are defined by the @handle being in the body of a user tweet, but not necessarily at the beginning of the tweet.
- Replies: Replies are mentions that start with the @handle of a specific user you’re engaging.
- Retweets: A retweet is when a user shares a tweet of another user with their followers. Twitter enables this action with their “retweet” button.
- Potential Impressions: The total number of times a tweet from you’re account or a tweet mentioning your account will appear in someone’s Twitter feed during the report period (does not imply that a user viewed his or her Twitter feed during that time).
- Potential Reach: The sum of all the followers of all “Unique People.”
- Engagement per Tweet: The total number of replies and retweets to one of your tweets.
- Total Engagement: The number of times your Twitter account was mentioned during the report period.
By Mas Khalek on 14 November 2016